Date of Last Revision: March 01, 2017
Acceptance by Use
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. The date of last revision will be posted at the top of this page. You are responsible for reading and evaluating the Terms as they are revised.
If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not permitted to browse the CCG Website and/or utilize any of its services.
By accessing and browsing the CCG Website, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CCG WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CCG is not responsible for and does not regularly monitor the CCG Website. CCG is not liable for any personal injury or property damage, or any other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever, resulting from use and/or access of the CCG Website. You understand and agree you may be exposed to communications, including but not limited to public posts and posts by CCG, that are inaccurate, objectionable, offensive, or indecent, and you agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against CCG with respect to the content.
By accessing and browsing the CCG Website, you agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or have specific legal guardian or parental consent, and are fully able to enter into this legal, binding agreement, being the Terms.
- You affirm that you are over the age of 13. The CCG Website is not intended for children 13 and under, and are not permitted use.
- You will not transmit any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, bots, scrapers, or any like or related programming through or to the CCG Website.
- You will not alter, modify, or change the CCG Website or any portion of it, including security features, except as expressly permitted by CCG.
- You will not engage in any illegal (contrary to applicable local, national and international laws) activities on, to, or through the CCG Website.
CCG will do its best to maintain the website and release accurate information through it. However, CCG cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the CCG Website.
CCG is not liable for any:
- errors, mistakes, opinions, or inaccuracies with regard to content;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the CCG Website;
- any unauthorized access to our secure servers and the personal information contained within;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses and the like which may be transmitted to or through the CCG Website by any third party.
The CCG Website may contain links to third party websites. CCG has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of any third party websites.
CCG does not endorse and is not responsible for the opinions, recommendations, or advice of any users of the CCG Website. CCG cannot and will not be responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to any type of communication on or through the CCG Website. CCG will not be a party to or monitor, and assumes no responsibility for, any communication or results of communication between you and a third party, including but not limited to other visitors. CCG recommends using your best judgment and to exercise caution where appropriate.
In order to access some features of the CCG Website, you may be required to register an account. By registering an account, you agree to the following in addition to all other applicable terms:
You will use your own accurate personal information to register. You will not register on someone else’s behalf without their express permission.
You will be responsible for all of the activity on your account, including the security of your account and communications and/or content (anything posted publicly or through private messaging on the CCG Website to any other user).
In the event of a security breach, you are still responsible for all of the activity on your account. Keep your password secure. CCG recommends changing it periodically. In the event of a security breach (a hacked account), you will notify CCG’s support staff immediately.
- If you receive unwelcome private messages, you are solely responsible for stopping any further messages by blocking them.
- You are responsible for any actions you take and the consequences of those actions as a result of any CCs between you and CCG or any CCG account user.
- You agree that CCG can associate your account name with your CCs.
- You will be respectful of other account users – none of your CCs will be obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or in any other way injurious to any other user.
- You will not solicit personal information from Account users.
- You will not spam (including commercial solicitation, except as expressly provided herein, political campaigning, chain letters and the like) other users.
- You will not use the account for commercial purposes, except as expressly provided herein and/or with express written consent from CCG.
- CCG reserves the right to remove or delete anything it feels is objectionable at its sole discretion without prior notice.
CCG reserves the rights to terminate any type of account at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
If you would like your account to be terminated, please email CCG’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line ‘Account Termination’. Deleting your account will not result in the deletion of public posts on the forums, or having your name disassociated with any such posts. Please see the Accounts section for information on how to request deletion of public posts.
Provided you abide by the Terms, CCG grants you permission to access the CCG Website for personal use.
The CCG Website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, FFG, its owners, operators, officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the CCG Website and your use thereof.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall CCG, its owners, operators, officers, directors, employees or agents, but liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any:
- Use or inability to use the CCG Website, including without limitation use of or reliance on information available on this CCG Website, interruptions, errors, defects, mistakes, omissions, deletions of files, delays in operation or transmission, nondelivery of information, disclosure of communications, or any other failure of performance;
- Errors, mistakes, opinions, or inaccuracies with regard to information available on the CCG Website;
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the CCG Website;
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, bots, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the CCG Website by any third party;
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use on any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the CCG Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not CCG is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that CCG shall not be liable for CCs, the content of CCs, or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any other user or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The CCG Website is controlled and offered by CCG from its facilities in the Ireland State. FFG makes no representations that the FFG Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the CCG Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CCG and its owners, operators, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, assigns and agents, from and against any actions, claims, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or in connection with:
- your use of and access to the website;
- your violation of any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
- your failure to abide by applicable local, state, federal and international law;
- your violation of any other Player or other third party right, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, property, or privacy right;
- any claim that one of your Player Communications or private messages caused damages to a third party;
- any breach of any representation, warranty, or agreement made by you in these Terms and Conditions of Use. This indemnification obligation survives these Terms and Conditions of Use and your use of this website.
You hereby release and waive any and all claims, liability, and causes of action against CCG arising from or in connection with your use of the CCG Website.
CCG graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts,and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade dress of CCG in all countries. These trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the express written consent of CCG, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits CCG. All other trademarks not owned by CCG that appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by CCG. Unless otherwise specified, all software used on this site is the property of CCG or its affiliates and is protected by international copyright laws.
Any other intellectual property, as well as any information and material that appears on the CCG Website belongs to Crawling Chaos Games, Inc., unless otherwise specified.
You agree not to copy and/or adapt the code used to generate the CCG Website and all the graphic material that it offers, including buttons, bars, fonts, logos, photographs or other material not specified under these Terms, without the express permission of CCG.
These Terms and Conditions of Use, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by CCG without restriction.
If any term or provision of these Terms is held void, invalid, inoperative, or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then no other term or provision will be consequently affected, and the remaining terms and provisions will remain in full force and effect.